Fertility Medication Instructional VideosWe’re here to help you take your medications with confidence. Just click on the medication name for downloadable information and video instructions on how to administer your prescription.
Meet Your Meds
Get an overview of your medications and their storage instructions or learn how to deliver subcutaneous or intramuscular injections. If the videos don’t answer all your questions, you can also download our complete Fertility Medication Handbook for more information.
About Your Medication
Medication-specific instructions are located at the links below. Just click to the name of your medications to learn more.
- Cetrotide 0.25mg
- Clomiphene Citrate
- Follistim AQ Cartridge and Pen
- Ganirelix Acetate (Antagon)
- Gonal-f Multi-Dose 450 IU,1050 IU Vials
- Gonal-f RFF 75 IU
- Gonal-f RFF Redi-ject Pen 300 IU, 450 IU, 900 IU
- HCG Dilution / Microdose Ovidrel
- Leuprolide Acetate Injection (Lupron)
- Makena (Hydroxyprogesterone Caproate Injection) 1mL Single-Dose Vial, Preservative-Free
- Menopur with Q-Cap
- Micro Leuprolide / Leuprolide Dilution
- Ovidrel PreFilled Syringe
- Progesterone Capsules
- Progesterone Injection in Sesame Oil
- Vaginal Progesterones